Meet the 2019 Eye Medical Center of Fresno Scholarship Winners
The Eye Medical Center of Fresno announced its 2nd Annual college scholarships to 14 students on May 8, 2019. EMC awards a $500 scholarships annually which starts in February. The scholarship is open to any graduating senior from eligible high schools in Fresno.
This year’s 2019 scholarship winners is:
- Clovis North High School: Noah Lee
- Bullard High School: Haley Peacock
- McLane High School: Julia Vue
- Clovis West High School: Michael Garabedian
- Sunnyside High School: Hannah Her
- Central West High School: Emily Grace Yribarren
- Roosevelt: Andrea Hernandez
- Buchanan: Ryan Michael Hide
- Minarets: Greta Gloris Thelma Ziegler
- Washington Union High School: Anthony Brian Baxter
- Edison High School: Ger Yang
- Hoover High School: Alissa Lizette De La Torre
- Central East High School: Madison Steinmann
- Duncan High School: Luz Jarlette Vargas Aburto
About the EMC Scholarship
As we expect the cost of living to increase over the years, the rate at which the price of a college education has gone up is alarming. We launched our scholarship opportunity to help students curb their tuition.
To learn more about EMC and its scholarships, head to
About Eye Medical Center of Fresno
Eye Medical Center of Fresno has been at the forefront of eye care for over 75 years. EMC is one of the largest eye care medical facilities in the Central Valley with fellowship trained doctors that perform Refractive Laser Eye Surgeries (LASIK, PRK & Clear Lens Exchange), Retinal Vitreous Surgery, Corneal Transplant Surgery, Cataract and Glaucoma Surgeries, Pediatric along with Oculoplastic and Facial Cosmetic Surgery and an optometry center.
Mandeep, President at Pabla Marketing on