The Eye Medical Center of Fresno awards over ten thousand dollars of scholarships to exceptional graduating high school seniors in Fresno, CA. We are excited to have the opportunity to award additional scholarships for the 2023 academic year. Applications will be considered on the basis of demonstrated scholastic merit, community involvement, future goals and career objectives.
2023 Scholarship Information
Check back here shortly.
Who Can Apply?
Applicants must be a high-school senior attending an eligible high school on our list below.
- Applicants must be a high school senior with a minimum overall 3.0 GPA
- Proof of enrollment in college
The Eye Medical Center Board of Directors Scholarship Committee will review all applications and select the scholarship recipients.
2023 dates to be announced.
- Completed EMC Scholarship Application
- Electronic copy/scan or photo of your current high school transcript
- Short Essay (topic listed in application)
- Electronic copy/scan or photo of your college letter of intent